Durian cake @Australian Confectionery, Sea Park PJ

This bakery is quite well known for its durian puff.
I was there for a quick snack before my dance class.
I thought of getting bread, then the aunty recommended their durian cake.

 

I'm a fan of durian, so I happily agreed to have that.
Not bad, just that the durian flesh inside was frozen and I couldn't stand the coldness. 
When I was asked how was the cake by that aunty, I told her about that.
 Then she said "oh you should wait for a few minutes to allow defrosting before eating it."

-.- should have told me earlier la.



13, Jalan 21/11A, Sea Park, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.13, Jalan 21/11A, Sea Park
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
03-7876-5436

Comments

  1. as you wish, my dear! ;)
    refer to the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Durian Cake is very delicious! Thanks for sharing it to us! We are the best food delivery in johor bahru we offer different kind of services such as Recovery Diet, Healthy Reset Diet, Beverage, Special Occasion. For more information contact us now +6011-1618 4480.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts