Sunday, June 26, 2011

Durian cake @Australian Confectionery, Sea Park PJ

This bakery is quite well known for its durian puff.
I was there for a quick snack before my dance class.
I thought of getting bread, then the aunty recommended their durian cake.

 

I'm a fan of durian, so I happily agreed to have that.
Not bad, just that the durian flesh inside was frozen and I couldn't stand the coldness. 
When I was asked how was the cake by that aunty, I told her about that.
 Then she said "oh you should wait for a few minutes to allow defrosting before eating it."

-.- should have told me earlier la.



13, Jalan 21/11A, Sea Park, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.13, Jalan 21/11A, Sea Park
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
03-7876-5436

2 comments:

  1. as you wish, my dear! ;)
    refer to the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete