Cafe & Meal Muji, Namba Osaka

It's quite unbelievable that I only got to visit Muji on my last two days of the trip, compared to my Tokyo trip which I paid visit to Muji almost every day. ;P

On the night we reached Osaka, one of the first question to the hostel staff was: Where is the nearest Muji outlet? Lucky for me that Namba one is very near, and it's also a huge outlet with a few floors to shop. Another plus point is there's Cafe & Meal Muji too!

 
Once coming out from subway station, we saw the building also with Tower Records inside.

 My curry rice with mashed sweet potato. And also black coffee.

 KH had set meal -1 soup, 1 drink, 1 hot meal and 2 cold dishes, with rice.

They have a lot of books and magazines for patrons to browse. 
I only managed to flip through 2 magazines. Wish I had more time.

542-0075
Nanba Center Buiding B2-3F, 
12-22 Sen-nichimae, Nanba, Chuo-ku, 
Osaka-shi, Osaka
大阪府大阪市中央区難波千日前12ー22難波センタービルB2F

Tel: 06-6648-6472

11am to 10pm daily
 

Comments

Popular Posts