Flight meal -vegan vegetarian


I selected vegan vegetarian meals during my return flight for KL-Kansai.

I didn't take any photo, but I sketched them on my little sketch book.
I quite enjoy doodling like that although it took longer time than taking photo. :)

 First up was a bun with smashed chickpea filling and orange juice.
I was watching movie while eating this, before I slept at around 2am.

So I was awaken by the light around 4am when the flight attendants served breakfast.
As mine was a special meal, I got it earlier than anyone else.

I was surprised to see cous cous, yeah!

The flight I took from Kansai was a late morning flight.
So after an hour taking off, we were served lunch.
I had pasta this time with some vege and, chickpea again.

Okla, maybe vegan meal has quite limited ingredient to use.


When I was served sandwich for tea time, boy I was a little dissapointed.
Chickpea, again?
Well, I'm sure there are a lot more thing can be used. Potato, carrot, beetroot or even cabbage.

Anyway, I wrote feedback to them.
I'm flying with them again next April. Let see if they improve it.
Hoping for the best but still, thanks for serving vegetarian meal!

Comments

Popular Posts