3 sisters at Fat Spoon, Damansara Uptown

What's so interesting in Fat Spoon?



We'd been here for many times but not since they changed the menu.


Chenyee's vege ulam fried rice, RM8.90.
YES! vege meal can be found in Fat Spoon!

Fat salmon sandwich, RM16.90.
That's fritters with spicy sauce too.
Shouldn't it be called a burger?

 
Anyway, I found sliced apple inside.
Tasted wonderful with salmon, yum!

Well, I love salmon.
But since chenyee told me about there's people gives injection to salmons so that they grow faster (because of high demand, obviously), I tried to cut down my consumption.
Not that I eat often, but...
Oh salmon~

I had latte, RM7.90.
That pretty Chinese porcelain mug is brown sugar.
I didn't add any, though. :)
 

Perut ikan with rice, and a fish. RM14.90.
Our aunt cooks the best perut ikan, we thought.
This one also not bad la, but it sure reminded us of the homecook perut ikan that we used to have.
Not that she doesn't cook anymore, but because we're not always in hometown.

There are still a lot of new stuffs that we would want to try out.
Next visit soon!


Fat Spoon
No. 73, Jalan SS21/1A,
Damansara Utama,
47400 PJ.
Tel: 03-77283323
Tue - Thu: 11:30 - 15:00, 17:00 - 22:00
Fri - Sun: 11:30 - 22:00



Comments

  1. Heard that the sago dessert is great, must find 1 day pay them a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? never had that, but they have quite an extensive selection for dessert~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts