Tray Cafe, Plaza Damas

This corner in Plaza Damas was previously run by The Haute Food Co. has been taken over by Tray.
The Haute Food Co. is now focusing on their catering service.

Tray still maintains the style of the previous tenant, that is the daily lunch menu.
They will display the menu only near lunch time, and it won't be the same menu for the next day.

That's quite exciting, isn't it? :)


Hot cappuccino. RM7.50
Not my favourite type, and it was too hot that it burned my tongue.

 Unfortunately I wasn't keen on any of the dish of the day.
But luckily they still have the regular menu to choose from, so I had the 
roasted vegetables sandwich. (RM14)

 A very huge portion for me.
Sweet potato, brinjal, carrot and capsicum were spotted.
I love it!


Tray Cafe
H-0-2 Block H, Plaza Damas, 
60 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2303 1742

Comments

Popular Posts