Coffee Société, Publika

More and more cafes could be found in Publika that everytime I'm there, I'm spoiled for choice.

I saw this relatively new cafe (a few months ago) during lunch time, since they offered lunch set with coffee, I thought it's a chance for me to try out their coffee and food at the same time.


For the ambiance, I quite like the cosy feel of it.
Vintage and industrial look is a popular trend now, somemore the interior was done by The Great Indoors who loves salvaging old furniture!


The lunch set I had -spaghetti and cappuccino, if not mistaken it's RM10.

Coffee is good. Passed. :)

The aglio olio was originally with chicken, but I asked for vegetables only.
It was quite bland, I think I made better at home.


Coffee Société
Solaris Dutamas, Block D4, Level G3, 
Unit 3A, Jalan Dutamas 1,
Solaris Dutamas,
50480 KL.
Tel: 03-6211 5523

Mon - Fri: 08:30 - 21:00
Sat - Sun: 10:30 - 21:00

Comments

Popular Posts